Join TD Garden Insiders for access to exclusive pre-sales, ticket offers, and more.
Know Before You Go
As a reminder, all entry doors at TD Garden are outfitted with walk-through metal detection systems where fans will be screened prior to entry. Fans are encouraged to keep the following in mind before they arrive at the arena entrance:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring. Bags, backpacks, purses larger than a wristlet, laptops, tablets, professional cameras or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited. Click HERE for a full list of prohibited items.
- Have your ticket out and ready to be scanned when approaching turnstiles.
- Remove all items from your clothing and belongings that may trigger an alarm prior to being screened.
- All fans will be subject to random secondary searches at entry.
Travel advisory for the North Washington Street Bridge Construction project.
For Bruins and Celtics games, Member doors open two hours prior to the scheduled game time and all general doors open one hour prior (unless otherwise specifically noted).
For concerts and events, all doors open one hour prior to the event time unless otherwise specifically noted.
For a more convenient way to enter TD Garden, we recommend entering with a mobile ticket. Get instructions on how to view or transfer your mobile tickets.
- Quick: Skip the line and go through our mobile only entrance.
- Convenient: Easily view, transfer, and resell your tickets.
- Secure: Never worry about losing your tickets.
Our step-by-step guide makes it easy.
Parking is available at TD Garden
The most convenient parking for every show is the North Station Garage, located directly underneath TD Garden. It offers a flat event rate when you enter 2.5 hours prior to the event start time. Elevators are located in the parking garage and will bring you directly to the main concourse in North Station. Prepay now to guarantee your spot.
Visit our Directions and Parking page.
Important Pedestrian and Traffic Flow Updates
Please keep in mind when travelling to the arena that the development, ‘The Hub on Causeway’, located directly in front of TD Garden on Causeway Street, is currently under construction. A number of changes around Causeway Street have gone into effect that alter the pedestrian and traffic flow in the area.
New Security Measures
All entry doors at TD Garden are now outfitted with new state-of-the-art walk-through metal detection systems where fans will be screened prior to entry. Guests are strongly encouraged to plan ahead and allow adequate time for entry.