TD Garden Policies
To uphold health and safety protocols, minimize contact, and ensure a swifter entry process, TD Garden strongly discourages guests from bringing bags to events.
If a bag is necessary, the following restrictions and processes apply:
• Backpacks of any size are considered prohibited items and are not allowed into the arena.
• Bags that measure larger than 14”x14”x6” are considered prohibited items and are not allowed into the arena.
• Bags that measure between 14”x 14”x6” and 6”x4”x1.5” (including clear bags and ProShop powered by ‘47 bags) are subject to x-ray screening and visual inspection.
• Bags that measure smaller than 6” x 4” x 1.5” may proceed through express screening lanes for visual inspection.
• Diaper bags and bags needed for medical reasons are allowed but will be subject to x-ray screening. We kindly ask that you reach out to TD Garden Customer Service (email@example.com) 24 hours prior to your event if you want to arrange for additional accommodations before arrival.
Reminder: Patrons with prohibited items will not be permitted entry to the arena. TD Garden does not provide on-site storage. Guests are asked to plan accordingly and allow for extra time when arriving to TD Garden.
In accordance with the CDC and the City of Boston, masks are required for all guests 2 years and older, regardless of vaccination status. Masks must be worn at all times except while actively eating or drinking, as permitted. Masks must completely and tightly cover the wearer’s nose and mouth. Neck gaiters, bandanas, masks with valves or vents, and any covering with only a single layer of cloth are not permitted. This policy will be strictly enforced. Guests failing to adhere to this policy will be subject to disciplinary measures including ejection.
TD Garden Customer Service
FAN TEXT HOTLINE*: 857-400-8763
*The Fan Safe Hotline is active and monitored only on event days, beginning 90 minutes prior to the event start time through the end of the event. If you need assistance during non-event days or times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-624-1331.
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
TD Garden is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. Guests who do not comply with the Guest Code of Conduct guidelines below may be in violation of arena/city ordinances and will be subject to arrest, eviction and/or a lifetime ban:
- Guests will enjoy the event experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter the playing or performing surface. Guests who do so will be immediately evicted from the arena
- Guests will not smoke in the arena. Guests who do so will be immediately evicted from the arena.
- Guests will not display obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will not exit and re-enter the building after scanning of tickets.
TD Garden is committed to ensuring a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. If you encounter a security concern, another guest is interfering with your enjoyment of the event, or any guest is in need of assistance during an event, you should:
- Text the Fan Safe Hotline at 857-400-8763.
- Tell any of our Uniformed Staff.
- Visit our Guest Services team on Level 4, Loge 4 or Level 7, Section 307.
ALL ITEMS brought into the arena are subject to inspection. The following list of items are not permitted in the arena and may be confiscated. Items that are confiscated will not be returned:
- Outside food and/or beverages, including alcoholic beverages
- Drugs, including medical marijuana, or illegal substances
- Vape Pens, e-cigarettes or similar
- Flammable items, including lighters and aerosol cans
- Laptop computers and/or tablets
- Professional cameras, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind
- Tripods or monopods
- Selfie sticks, or any stick or pole of any size
- Umbrellas that do not collapse to 12 inches or less
- Laser pointers or similar items
- Artificial noisemakers
- Glow sticks or any kind of glow jewelry
- Large banners, flags, or signs
- Inappropriate attire or signage
- Signs 8 ½ x 11” or under that adhere to the Code of Conduct are permitted inside TD Garden. TD Garden management may prohibit and confiscate signs that violate the Code of Conduct or are not event-related, excessive in size or contain indecent or derogatory comments or images, political statements, or commercial references. Signs and banners may not be hung anywhere in the Garden or displayed in any way that obstructs the view of others or advertising signage. No signs or banners with poles or sticks are permitted.
- Any item deemed dangerous or distracting by the arena, team or production
Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. TD Garden does not provide lockers of any type. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas and knives. Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the arena or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will not be permitted entry into the arena.
Violation of the above rules and regulations will result in eviction and/or arrest.