GENERAL ADMISSION – TICKETHOLDER INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE: This GA wristband distribution policy is not in place for every show with a GA/pit. For information on whether this policy is in place for your event, please visit your show-specific event page.
- Numbered wristbands will be given out to guests in chronological order beginning at 8:00 a.m. through 1:00 p.m. on the day of the event.
- Numbered wristbands will be distributed by TD Garden security personnel on the WEST side of TD Garden at the arena door marked STAIR 4. This door is located directly across the Tasty Burger North Station location.
- Each guest must be physically present and must show a valid General Admission ticket to receive a numbered wristband. The wristband must be put on at the time it is received.
- Once guests receive and put on a wristband, they must leave TD Garden property until 4:00 p.m. Camping out or loitering is not allowed on TD Garden/North Station property.
- Guests will be able to line themselves up in order based on their wristband number starting at 4:00 pm on the day of the event at the same STAIR 4 arena door located on the WEST side of TD Garden, across from Tasty Burger. Security and TD Garden Guest Ambassadors will be on site to assist guests as necessary.
- PLEASE NOTE: If a guest is unable to pick up a numbered wristband between the 8:00am-1:00pm timeframe, upon arrival, they should head to Stair 4 and line up BEHIND those who already received a numbered wristband. They will then receive a wristband prior to entering TD Garden.
- GA doors will open approximately 1.5 hours prior to the event start; Regular doors will open 1 hour prior to event start.
*Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change