TD Garden | Play It Safe Promise
By entering TD Garden, guests agree:
If over 12 years of age, I am fully vaccinated* against COVID-19 and have provided valid documentation of my status or I have provided proof of a qualifying negative COVID-19 test to attend
I will not enter TD Garden if any of the following are true:
- I was diagnosed with or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- I have symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the CDC, which include cough or shortness of breath, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell in the last 10 days.
- I have had close personal contact (6 feet or less for 10 consecutive minutes or 15 cumulative minutes or more) in the last 10 days with someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 unless I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and wear a mask and have received a qualifying negative COVID-19 test sampled between 3-5 days post exposure.
While at TD Garden I will comply with each of the following requirements:
- I will wear my mask** at all times, except while actively eating or drinking in designated areas.
- I will frequently clean my hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer, and handle my mask according to best practices by the CDC.
- I will adhere to all TD Garden policies, including COVID-19 health and arena protocols. Guests failing to adhere to this policy will be subject to disciplinary measures including ejection.
*For the purpose of this policy, individuals are considered “fully vaccinated” against COVID-19 at least 14 days after they have received the second dose in a two-dose series or at least 14 days after they have received a single-dose vaccine approved or authorized by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or the World Health Organization.
** Masks must completely and tightly cover the wearer’s nose and mouth. Neck gaiters, bandanas, masks with valves or vents, and any covering with only a single layer of cloth are not permitted. Face shields may not be worn in place of a face mask, though may be worn in addition to a face mask.