TD Garden Box Office
The TD Garden Box Office is located on the West Side of the North Station Platform. The Box Office does not accept any incoming phone calls. For support on previously placed orders, please contact Ticketmaster Customer Service at 800-653-8000.
Summer Hours of Operation*
Please note the TD Garden Box Office will be closed from July 2 through July 7. The Box Office will open at 10:00 AM on Friday, July 8 for Joel Osteen.
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Open for event on-sales at published on-sale time. Open at 11:00 AM if there is a scheduled TD Garden event.
*Hours subject to change
- Bruins/Celtics games and concerts:
The Box Office closes one hour after the scheduled start time.
- Family Shows:
The Box Office closes 30 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- TD Garden Cash
- Garden Gold Cards
- Credit Cards – MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Diners
- Checks – with the following restrictions:
- Personal checks drawn on a Massachusetts bank with Massachusetts ID
- Value not to exceed $100
- Accepted up to 14 days prior to the event
Reservations Window (Will Call)
The Ford Pick-Up window is for Ticketmaster purchases, team and internal reservations marked for will call. The Ford Pick-Up window opens two hours prior to any event. Will Call tickets are available on the day of event only. Patrons picking up tickets will have to provide photo ID and the credit card used in the purchase to obtain the reservation. If someone other than the purchaser of record is picking up the reservation, they will need to provide the actual credit card used in the transaction, a note from the purchaser releasing the tickets and a photo ID. Tickets are not allowed to be left at the Ford Pick-Up window from external sources.
Bruins Season Ticket Holders
Windows 1 & 2 of the TD Garden Box Office are dedicated to Bruins Season Ticket Holders on game nights.
A facility fee is charged to each ticket purchased to the TD Garden and may vary depending on the type of event. The purpose of a facility fee is to defray general operating costs for the venue and its events. You will find that many venues are charging this type of fee and that it is in line with industry standards.
Random Number Distribution (RND)
For many shows appearing at the TD Garden, Random Number Distribution (RND) is used during the on-sale period to ensure the fairest system to purchase tickets and to help eliminate the threat of “scalpers.”
- The goal of (RND) is to remove any incentive that customers might have to camp out overnight, and to set a fair and equitable system of distribution that gives all customers an equal chance at good seats
- The (RND) system will be used to determine the line order for purchasing tickets
- The order in which the random numbers are passed out has absolutely no bearing on the eventual order in which customers will be lined up to purchase tickets
- Everyone who receives a random number has an equal chance to be first in line
- Issuance of a random number does NOT guarantee a ticket to the event
- Once the beginning number is chosen, the customers will be lined up in numerical order
Anyone who receives a random number has a chance to be first in line.
There is no need to camp out. The TD Garden reserves the right to refuse service to anyone that does not abide by the aforementioned policies.