TD Garden Box Office
New TD Garden Box Office Location
Please be advised that the TD Garden Box Office has moved to a new location. The new Box Office is at a centralized and more accessible location at the midpoint of the North Station concourse, between the East and West escalators. It is located directly across from MBTA Commuter Rail Platform and adjacent to the MBTA ticket window.
The Box Office does not accept any incoming phone calls. For support on previously placed orders, please contact Ticketmaster Customer Service at 800-653-8000.
Hours of Operation*
Monday – Friday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- If we have an event, we will close one hour after the event start-time. For Disney on Ice and Harlem Globetrotters, we will close ½ an hour after the event start-time.
Saturday – Sunday: CLOSED
- If we have an event, we will be open 3 hours prior to the event start-time and will close one hour after the event start-time. For Disney on Ice and Harlem Globetrotters, we will close ½ an hour after the event start-time.
Please note on the first day of the public on sale, tickets are not sold at the TD Garden Box Office and may only purchased via Ticketmaster unless it falls within regular business hours.
*Hours subject to change
- Garden Gold Cards
- Credit Cards – MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Diners
- Checks – with the following restrictions:
- Personal checks drawn on a Massachusetts bank with Massachusetts ID
- Value not to exceed $100
- Accepted up to 14 days prior to the event
Reservations Window (Will Call)
The pick-up window is for Ticketmaster purchases, team and internal reservations marked for will call. The pick-up window opens two hours prior to any event. Will Call tickets are available on the day of event only. Patrons picking up tickets will have to provide photo ID and the credit card used in the purchase to obtain the reservation. Tickets are not allowed to be left at the pick-up window from external sources.
Bruins Season Ticket Holders
Windows 1 & 2 of the TD Garden Box Office are dedicated to Bruins Season Ticket Holders on game nights.
A facility fee is charged to each ticket purchased to the TD Garden and may vary depending on the type of event. The purpose of a facility fee is to defray general operating costs for the venue and its events. You will find that many venues are charging this type of fee and that it is in line with industry standards.
Anyone who receives a random number has a chance to be first in line.
There is no need to camp out. The TD Garden reserves the right to refuse service to anyone that does not abide by the aforementioned policies.