TD Garden offers the most diverse food and beverage options of all arenas in New England, and this season, Sportservice, Delaware North-owned food, beverage and retail operators, have taken the fan food experience to the next level. Two all-new concepts will debut this season, the Frito Lay Test Kitchen and Legal Sea Foods concession stands.
Concessions and food options include:
Playoffs Menu Specials
• The Rotary – Fried macaroni and cheese with a Cheetos crust. Frito Lay Test Kitchen. Level 4, Section 15.
• Chicken & Waffle Topped Fries – Maine cut fries topped with fried chicken, house made waffles and maple syrup. Garden Grill. Level 4, Section 8/9.
• Double Burger Burrito – Burger, rice, cheese, lettuce and sour cream in a gluten free wrap. Big Bad Burger. Level 4 at Section 8 OR Level 7 at Section 323.
• Lamb Gyro – Marketplace. Level 4, Section 19.
Frito Lay Test Kitchen – Level 4, Section 15 **NEW STAND**
• TOP N GO® Walking Tacos – Inspired by street food, add TD Garden house made cheeseburger sauce and your other favorite toppings to DORITOS® or TOSTITOS® chips and eat your customized creation on-the-go in a convenient and transportable bag.
• Cheetos Popcorn – Freshly popped popcorn combined with CHEETOS® CRUNCHY snacks, all tumbled together in a cheesy CHEETOS® flavored coating.
• Macaroni & Cheese –A cravable combination of creamy mac n’ cheese topped with your favorite crunchy snack: CHEETOS®, CHEETOS® Flaming Hot®, LAY’S® Jalapeno Cheddar Chips or LAY’S® Kettle Cooked Chips.
As the ‘test kitchen’ concept implies, more exciting new menu items featuring Frito Lay products will be introduced throughout the season.
Legal Sea Foods – Level 4, Section 9 **NEW STAND**
• Clam Chowder
• Crab Cake Sandwich
• Fish N’ Chips
• Lobster Bisque
• Lobster Roll
• Shrimp Cocktail
Big Bad Burger: Signature juicy burgers drizzled with Gooey Sauce; optional double, triple or quadruple patties. Burger of the Month Special – Big Bad Burger, Level 4 at Section 8 OR Level 7 at Section 323
Garden Grill: Classic Boston sandwich menu that includes shaved steak roll with housemade cheese sauce and fan favorite grilled chicken sandwich. Chicken Cheesesteak, Inferno Fries, Steak and Cheese Topped Hot Dog– Garden Grill, Section 8/9
The North End Butcher: Kayem meats including an Italian sausage with peppers and onions and jumbo all-beef gourmet hotdogs.
Sal’s Pizza: A local favorite serving cheesy pizza slices, including the 18″ Sal’s Super Slice.
Taqueria: Must have tacos with a choice of grilled steak, chipotle lime chicken, or charred vegetables stuffed into a flour tortilla served with choice of fresh salsa. Carnitas will be introduced to the Taqueria located at section 20, and at our Primo Nacho locations located at sections 4 and 313
Lucky’s Chicken: A fan favorite, the stand features chicken with signature seasonings.
Nachos & Beer: Primo nachos with barbacoa beef, salsa braised chicken, or black beans.
Hub Hot Dog: Gourmet hot dogs, freshly popped popcorn, and candy.
Bulfinch: Serving wine, cocktails and a variety of craft beers.
Haymarket: Grab-and-go market with pre-package drinks, candy, snacks, sandwiches and salads.
Back Bay BBQ: BBQ chicken, brisket, or pulled pork sandwiches topped with housemade coleslaw & kettle chips. Sliders Trio – Back Bay BBQ, Level 4 at Section 19 and Level 7 at Section 323
Causeway Carvery: Roast beef, pastrami, or Thanksgiving sandwiches with salads and fruit or vegetable crudité cups. Seasonal rotisserie carved Turkey Sandwiches – Causeway Carvery, Level 4 at Section 16 and Level 7 at Section 309
Vegetarian, vegan, kosher and gluten free items are also available at the arena.
Gluten Free Mac N’Cheese – Test Kitchen powered by Frito Lay, Level 4 at Section 15
Chicken & Rice Bowl – Marketplace, Level 4 at Section 19
Burrito Bowl – Tacqueria, Level 4 at Section 20
Gluten Free Bread is available on Levels 4 & 7 at the North End Butcher & Hub Hot Dog
Gluten Free Wraps are available at The Carvery on Level 4 at Section 16 and at Haymarket on Level 7 at 321.
Gluten Free beer options are available at all of the main bars at TD Garden.
Healthy options such as salads, wraps, hummus with pretzels, guacamole, fruit, and vegetable crudities are available at the Carvery on Level 4, Section 16 and Haymarket on Level 7, Section 321.
For families attending games and shows, check out the all-new family-friendly concession stand – Hub Hot Dog on level 7 at Section 327/328 – featuring popcorn, pretzels, hot dogs, candy, soda and water (no beer) to make lines quicker and more approachable for the whole family.