Looking for your favorite food and beverages at TD Garden? Ask our chatbot to find out where they're located inside the arena.
Concessions and food options include:
- Big Bad Burger: Signature juicy burgers drizzled with Gooey Sauce; optional double, triple or quadruple patties. Burger of the Month Special - Level 4 at Section 8 OR Level 7 at Section 323
- Frito Lay Test Kitchen: TD Garden debuted the first in-arena Frito Lay Test Kitchen in the country during the 2016-17 season. Located outside of Section 15 on Level 4, the Frito Lay Test Kitchen brings fans' favorite snacks together in unique, innovative, and easily transportable ways to make it the perfect item to bring back to your seat.
- Boston Common: The one stop shop for topped fries, grilled cheese, and that quintessential Boston favorite – clam chowder! Located on Level 4, Section 9
- Garden Grill: Classic Boston sandwich menu that includes shaved steak roll with housemade cheese sauce and fan favorite grilled chicken sandwich. Chicken Cheesesteak, Inferno Fries, Steak and Cheese Topped Hot Dog– Garden Grill, Section 8/9
- The North End Butcher: Kayem meats including an Italian sausage with peppers and onions and jumbo all-beef gourmet hotdogs.
- Sal’s Pizza: A local favorite serving cheesy pizza slices, including the 18″ Sal’s Super Slice.
- Taqueria: Must-have tacos with a choice of grilled steak, chipotle lime chicken, or charred vegetables stuffed into a flour tortilla served with choice of fresh salsa. Carnitas will be introduced to the Taqueria located at Section 20, and at our Primo Nacho locations located at Sections 4 and 313.
- Lucky’s Chicken: A fan favorite, the stand features chicken with signature seasonings.
- Nachos & Beer: Primo nachos with barbacoa beef, salsa braised chicken, or black beans.
- Hub Hot Dog: Gourmet hot dogs, freshly popped popcorn, and candy.
- Bulfinch: Serving wine, cocktails and a variety of craft beers.
- Haymarket: Grab-and-go market with pre-package drinks, candy, snacks, sandwiches and salads.
- Back Bay BBQ: BBQ chicken, brisket, or pulled pork sandwiches topped with housemade coleslaw & kettle chips. Sliders Trio – Back Bay BBQ, Level 4 at Section 19 and Level 7 at Section 323
- Causeway Carvery: Roast beef, pastrami, or Thanksgiving sandwiches with salads and fruit or vegetable crudité cups. Seasonal rotisserie carved Turkey Sandwiches – Causeway Carvery, Level 4 at Section 16 and Level 7 at Section 309
Vegetarian, vegan, kosher and gluten free items are also available at the arena.
- Gluten Free Mac N’Cheese – Test Kitchen powered by Frito Lay, Level 4 at Section 15
- Chicken & Rice Bowl – Marketplace, Level 4 at Section 19
- Burrito Bowl – Tacqueria, Level 4 at Section 20
- Gluten Free Bread is available on Levels 4 & 7 at the North End Butcher & Hub Hot Dog
- Gluten Free Wraps are available at The Carvery on Level 4 at Section 16 and at Haymarket on Level 7 at 321.
Gluten Free beer options are available at all of the main bars at TD Garden.
Healthy options such as salads, wraps, hummus with pretzels, guacamole, fruit, and vegetable crudities are available at the Carvery on Level 4, Section 16 and Haymarket on Level 7, Section 321.
For families attending games and shows, check out the all-new family-friendly concession stand – Hub Hot Dog on Level 7 at Section 327/328 – featuring popcorn, pretzels, hot dogs, candy, soda and water (no beer) to make lines quicker and more approachable for the whole family.