May 1, 2019
TD Garden Announces New Playoff Activations For Rd. 2
TD GARDEN PLAYOFFS PHOTO OP
The all-new entrance for TD Garden, part of the recently announced ‘Legendary Transformation’, now serves as a prime photo spot for anyone passing by on Causeway Street while also providing a welcoming vibe and celebratory message for fans as they come enter the arena for home games for round 2 of the playoffs. Team themed decals have been applied to The Hub on Causeway atrium stairway, creating a three dimensional, larger than life backdrop that will serve as the perfect playoff backdrop.
PLAYOFFS MENU SPECIALS
TD Garden offers the most diverse food and beverage options of all arenas in New England, and this season, Sportservice, Delaware North-owned food, beverage and retail operators, continues to push the boundaries for the fan culinary experience.
- CHICKEN BANH MI SANDWICH: Located at Garden Grill – Loge 8/9
This newest playoff special is packed with tender sliced chicken, pickled carrots, cucumbers, and topped with sliced jalapenos and cilantro.
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers: Located at Boston Common – Loge 4
The teams aren't the only ones bringing the playoffs HEAT! These jalapenos stuffed with buffalo chicken and fried to a crisp golden brown are the perfect pop of flavor to satisfy any playoff palette. Served with a side of blue cheese dipping sauce.
- The Mac n’ Cheese Burger: Big Bad Burger – Loge 8 & Balcony 311
You’ll want to attack this mac n’ cheese monster featuring ooey gooey macaroni and cheese piled high on top of two beef patties. Served with a side of fries.
- Rueben Topped Hot Dog:Located at Frito Lay Test Kitchen, Loge 15 The best of the sandwich and hot dog world come together in this playoff special perfection! Introducing the Rueben Topped Hot Dog. Our famous hot smothered with corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, pickles and Russian dressing.
- HAT TRICK / 3-POINTER BURGER. Located at Big Bad Burger, Loge 8 & Section 311
Rookies need not apply. This triple patty cheeseburger is smothered in gooey sauce and topped with lettuce and tomato and served on a toasted roll.
- NACHO BUCKET. Marketplace, Loge 4 & Section 313
Nacho average serving size! Choose between barbacoa beef, salsa braised chicken or black beans to be served over a heaping mound of tortilla chips. Add the fixings that you fancy to finish off the ultimate fan snack.
- COLLETTEY’S COOKIES. Hub Hot Dog, Loge 3 & Section 328
TD Garden has proudly partnered with Collettey’s Cookies, a local, inclusive business run by Collette Divitto. Divitto is a young woman with down syndrome who took her passion for baking and made it into a business that offers employment opportunities to people with disabilities. Collettey’s Chocolate Chip Cookie will score with any fan that has a sweet tooth.