Nov 1, 2023
Exciting Updates Await Fans at TD Garden This Season
Boston, MA (11.01.2023) – TD Garden is thrilled to announce a range of new features and enhancements for the 2023-24 season – all designed to elevate the guest experience at our world-class arena. TD Garden is committed to ensuring that every visit is memorable and accessible to all, with a focus on innovation, inclusivity, and convenience.
Earlier this month, Delaware North – a global leader in hospitality and entertainment – appointed Glen Thornborough to the role of President of TD Garden and Chief Operating Officer of the Boston Bruins. Thornborough, who most recently served as Chief Revenue Officer of TD Garden and Boston Bruins, will succeed Amy Latimer, who was recently promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Delaware North. In this new role, Thornborough will oversee operational excellence at TD Garden including venue operations, strategy, and business performance.
Boston Bruins Centennial
This season, the Boston Bruins celebrate their Centennial, marking an incredible 100 years of hockey excellence. Since their inception in 1924, the Bruins have left an indelible mark on the sport, the City of Boston, and the hearts of fans worldwide. From content and storytelling to celebrations with fans, community, legacy programming and an exclusive merchandise collection, the Bruins' Centennial celebration is intended to unite fans, alumni and associates, celebrate the team's rich history and lay the groundwork for the next 100 years of Bruins hockey. To learn more about the Bruins’ Centennial programming, such as Era Nights at TD Garden, Heritage Hall coming in January, and other initiatives, please visit www.bostonbruins.com/centennial.
At TD Garden, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy live events to the fullest. That's why we are proud to introduce several new accessibility enhancements:
- Sensory Rooms: Four brand-new sensory rooms, providing a comfortable and quiet space for guests with sensory sensitivities. The sensory rooms are scattered throughout the arena with locations on Levels 4, 5, 7 & 9. To learn more, please visit Guest Services on Levels 4 or 7 or www.tdgarden.com/accessibility.
- Sensory Inclusive Certified: During the offseason, TD Garden was certified by KultureCity – the nation’s leading nonprofit on sensory accessibility and acceptance for those with invisible disabilities – to assist and accommodate guests with sensory needs. The certification process entailed staff training by leading medical professionals on how to recognize those guests and fans with sensory needs and how to handle a sensory overload situation.
- Sensory Bags: Sensory bags equipped with noise canceling headphones, fidget tools, verbal cue cards, and weighted lap pads are now available to all guests at Guest Services on Levels 4 & 7.
- Closed Captioning and Upgraded Hearing Devices: Our closed captioning services and hearing devices have been upgraded to enhance the experience for guests with hearing impairments. We have implemented real-time closed captioning at TD Garden. This means that during live events, captions are now available in real-time, providing a seamless experience for our guests. Our closed captioning system utilizes cutting-edge technology to transcribe spoken words into text, which is then displayed on screens located above the SW and NE corners of the arena bowl. Additionally, closed captioning is available through our TD Garden Hub App.
Shop in-arena and in North Station at Proshop powered by ’47 for all your Bruins & Celtics retail needs:
- Bruins Authentics: Bruins Authentics is the official game-used, team-issued, and team stock memorabilia of the Boston Bruins. Bruins Authentics items come straight from the locker room and ice, allowing fans to own a piece of Bruins history. Bruins Authentics will be sold exclusively at the ProShop powered by ’47 and www.bostonproshop.com, the official team store of the Boston Bruins. All Bruins Authentics items will be authenticated through the support of OpSec.
- Boston Bruins Centennial Swag: ProShop powered by ’47 will offer an exclusive core collection of Centennial merchandise, available throughout the season. Smaller era collections surrounding the Era Night celebrations will be available in-store and online at www.bostonproshop.com for a limited time only. The collections will feature a variety of labels, including ’47, adidas, Starter, Mitchell & Ness, Fanatics Authentic Pro and more.
- RFID Purchasing: We've streamlined the shopping experience with RFID technology, making it easier than ever to grab your favorite Bruins or Celtics gear at all of our in-arena ShopBOS stores.
Boston Garden Society
Boston Garden Society is a modern approach to premium seating for all your sports and entertainment needs. The reimagined premium club was designed to offer unique membership options to fit both corporate and individual needs. Members can expect some exciting new changes this season:
- Jameson Lounge: Formerly the Absolut Lounge, this renovated space has a fresh new look and feel, providing custom cocktails and an enhanced atmosphere for valued members.
- BGS Home Button: Boston Garden Society members can now navigate the TD Garden Hub app with ease using the new "BGS Home" button, designed to make your membership experience even more convenient.
TD Garden offers the most diverse food and beverage options of all arenas in New England, and this season, Sportservice, Delaware North-owned food and beverage and retail operators, continues to push the boundaries for the fan culinary experience. Delight your taste buds with new offerings from Sportservice:
- New Menu Items & Concepts: Discover exciting new food options and signature cocktails to make your event night even more enjoyable.
- Vegan Cheese Pizza – Enjoy a slice of dairy-free perfection with our homemade vegan cheese, fresh tomato sauce, and a crispy, hand-tossed crust. Available at all Sal’s Pizza locations on Levels 4 & 7.
- Plant-Based Tacos & Bowls – Savor the bold flavors of colorful, seasoned plant-based chorizo, fresh veggies, and zesty sauces, all served in soft tortillas or over a bed of flavorful grains. Available at Taqueria (Level 4, Loge 20).
- Fish & Chips – Dive into golden, crispy battered fish fillets served with a side of perfectly seasoned, hand-cut French fries, all paired with a dollop of tangy tartar sauce. Available at Boston Common (Level 4, Loge 9).
- Red Snapper Hot Dogs – A gourmet twist on a fanfare favorite. Top them with your choice of condiments and savor the taste. Available at Boston Common (Level 4, Loge 9).
- Brookwood Farm Pork Carnitas – Slow-cooked to perfection, this dish features tender, juicy pork, marinated in a secret blend of spices, served with warm tortillas and fresh toppings. Available at Taqueria (Level 4, Loge 20).
- Naan World – From the rich, aromatic spices of Indian cuisine to the savory, exotic tastes of the Mediterranean, Naan World invites you on a culinary journey of global proportions. Available on Levels 4 & 7.
- Giant Nachos – Piled high with crispy tortilla chips and topped with mouthwatering layers of melted cheese, zesty jalapeños, fresh salsa, creamy guacamole and more. Available at the Corona Marketplace (Level 4, Loge 4).
- Souvenir Guinness Floats & Root Beer Floats – Elevate your beverage experience with a Souvenir Guinness Float or a Root Beer Float, making each sip a sweet and effervescent delight. Available at the Level 5 Gelato Stand and Causeway Cones (Level 7, Section 328).
- New Kitchen Buildout: Levels 5 & 6 now feature brand-new kitchens and talented chefs to bring you an expanded menu of delicious options.
- Causeway Cones: Satisfy your sweet tooth with our new ice cream stand on Level 7.
TD Bank Community Initiatives
We are passionate about supporting the arts and offering new experiences for our guests and members:
- House Artist: A talented house artist has been selected to create a unique and immersive experience at TD Garden’s front entrance on Level 2 set to debut later this season. To learn more about the TD Bank Access the Arts House Artist program, please visit www.tdgarden.com/community.
- Guest List: Our Guest List remains open for every concert and special event at TD Garden for those who qualify, ensuring that the magic of live performances is accessible to all. To learn more about the TD Bank Access the Arts Guest List program, please visit www.tdgarden.com/community.
- TD Bank Fan Cam: Located on Level 7, the TD Bank Fan Cam is an interactive experience where guests have a chance to see themselves on a live feed of a mini-Hub Vision. A custom QR code will give fans a digital marquee moment sent right to their phones.
- TD Bank Customer Incentives:
- Free Sports Museum Tours: TD Bank customers have access to up to six complimentary passes to tour The Sports Museum, housed on Levels 5 and 6 of TD Garden. To learn more, please visit www.tdgarden.com/td-bank-customer-incentives.
- Free TD Garden Hub App Credit: Download the TD Garden Hub App and add your TD Bank card as a form of payment. Once added, a promotional credit of $20 will appear in your Mobile Wallet. To learn more, please visit www.tdgarden.com/td-bank-customer-incentives.
- 15% Discount at ProShop powered by ’47: TD Bank customers receive a 15% discount at the ProShop powered by ’47. Present your TD Bank credit or debit card at checkout to apply the discount to your purchase. Discount is valid in-store only and cannot be applied at www.bostonproshop.com or combined with other offers. Some exclusions apply.
About Delaware North
Delaware North is a global leader in the hospitality and entertainment industry. The company annually serves more than a half-billion guests across four continents, including at high-profile sports venues, airports, national and state parks, restaurants, resorts, hotels and casinos. Building on more than a century of enduring partnerships and a commitment to local communities and sustainability, Delaware North’s vision is to delight guests by creating the world’s best experiences today while reimagining tomorrow. Learn more at www.DelawareNorth.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
About TD Garden
TD Garden, owned and operated by Delaware North, first opened its doors to the public on September 30, 1995. In the 25+ years since, the venue has generated more than $365 million in direct economic impact to the Greater Boston region from its major national events alone, not including its high-profile Bruins and Celtics tenants. The arena has played host to countless marquee events, including the Democratic National Convention, NHL All-Star Game, NCAA Frozen Fours, NCAA Women’s Final Four, U.S. Gymnastics Olympic Trials, U.S. Figure Skating Championships, and ISU World Figure Skating Championships among others. More at www.tdgarden.com.