Aug 22, 2022
100 CAUSEWAY OFFICE TOWER COMPLETION MARKS CONCLUSION OF THE HUB ON CAUSEWAY CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
Delaware North and Boston Properties are proud to announce the completion of The Hub on Causeway, a joint venture that broke ground in 2016 and developed more than 1.5 million square feet of mixed-use retail, office, hotel, residential space, and an expansion of TD Garden on the 2.5-acre site.
The Hub on Causeway project was constructed in three phases. Phase III, the 31-story office tower known as 100 Causeway was completed in May 2022. The office tower is anchored by Verizon, and as of June, is now home to the Boston Bruins and TD Garden corporate offices and the Boston Celtics front offices.
Boston Properties and Delaware North are proud to announce that The Hub on Causeway is LEED certified, the officer tower is LEED Platinum and the rest of the project LEED Gold. The 8th floor of 100 Causeway also features a honey producing beehive known as ‘Buzzingham Palace’ ruled by ‘Queen BeeYonce’. Additionally, this joint venture, $2 million dollar investment has brought substantial improvements to North Station, transformed the area into a revitalized destination and provided major economic impact for the neighborhood.
The Hub on Causeway is fully operational and includes:
- Star Market | Boston largest urban grocery store with over 60,000 sq. ft.
- Big Night Live | An intimate concert venue for 1,500 people.
- Guy Fieri’s Tequila Cocina | A 6,000 square foot Latin-American inspired restaurant.
- Banners Kitchen & Tap | An immersive two-story restaurant and bar featuring upscale tavern cuisine.
- Hub Hall | A food hall showcasing 18 local eateries and food vendors.
- ProShop powered by ’47 | The official team store of the Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics.
- citizenM hotel | A European inspired hotel with over 270 rooms, rooftop bar and lounge area.
- Hub50House | A residential tower including 440 luxury units in a 38-story tower.
- TD Garden Expansion | A legendary transformation of the 24-year-old arena, with an additional 64,000 square feet of expansion spaces on floors 3-9.
- TD Garden & North Station Entrance | Over 10,000 square feet of outdoor space serves as the new entrance.
- North Station Garage Expansion | Over 500 new below-grade parking spaces that connect to the North Station garage.
- North Station Pedestrian Connector Tunnel | A covered, underground connection from the commuter rail to the subway at North Station.
- 100 Causeway | Over 630,000 square feet of collaborative workspace, home to Verizon’s Boston headquarters, in addition to Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics and TD Garden corporate offices.
- 120 Causeway | Over 145,000 square feet, home to Rapid7’s world headquarters.