Break’N the Ice Fundraiser
Break’N the Ice Fundraiser
Benefiting The Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation
DCR invites fans to participate in its second annual ‘Break’N the Ice’ skate-to-donate fundraiser on Saturday, September 21 from 12PM-2PM. Ticket holders will have unprecedented access to the renovated arena and be the very first to break-in the freshly laid ice for the 2019-20 season, as TD Garden hosts the first Boston Bruins pre-season game on September 23. The ‘Break ’N the Ice’ experience includes two, hour-long skate sessions (12 p.m. to 1 p.m. & 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.), featuring additional interactive experiences and special guests. A raffle and other drawings to win upcoming concert tickets, Bruins tickets, gear and memorabilia will be offered on-site at event entry as well.
‘Break ‘N The Ice’ is the first of three charitable events that TD Garden will host each year to support the DCR’s Conservation Trust & Urban Parks Trust Fund. TD Garden will be hosting two additional privately sponsored fundraisers later this year. Net proceeds from ticket sales for each event will benefit the MA Department of Conservation and Recreation Charitable Trust.
“We are excited to kick off the second annual public skate fundraiser for DCR,” said Amy Latimer, president of TD Garden. “These events, along with the long-standing work of the Garden Neighborhood Charities, allows TD Garden to further connect with and support the Greater Boston community which we are proud to call home.”
Tickets for ‘Break ’N the Ice’ at TD Garden go on sale Wednesday, August 21 at 10 a.m. via www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets are $30 for skaters and $15 for spectators. Please note, spectator tickets include access to the arena and interactive experiences only; no spectator will be allowed on the ice.
Participants are required to bring their own skates. This event is fully accessible, please contact [email protected] to arrange for skate sleds after purchasing tickets. For more information, including how to buy tickets, please visit www.ticketmaster.com, TD Garden Box Office or call 800-745-3000.
- No running or horseplay.
- No stick or puck play (ball) allowed.
- No food or beverages allowed on the ice at any time.
- Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters’ safety or pleasure is strictly forbidden.
- Roughness, excessive speeding or weaving through other skaters is prohibited.
- No tag or games of any kind are permitted on or off the ice.
- No more than two people may skate together.
- No one is permitted on the ice without skates.
- While on the ice, skaters must keep moving.
- Skaters are not allowed to carry children or secondary items such as cameras, handbags, etc. while skating.
- Patrons must not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the dasher boards.
- All exits are to be kept clear at all times.
- No dogs or pets of any kind are permitted on the Ice surface/ premises unless they are ADA mandated.
- No one is allowed on the ice during resurfacing. Zamboni doors must be closed before anyone is permitted onto the Ice.
- Throwing snowballs or any objects is strictly prohibited.
- Figure skating during public session is prohibited.
- DNC Boston / Boston Bruins/ TD Garden is not responsible for any personal items stolen or left within or around the premises.
Lineup subject to change without notice.
Tickets are available online, at the TD Garden Box Office & all Ticketmaster outlets.