TD Garden Snapchat Contest Rules
- General. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. By submitting an entry to this contest, sponsored by Delaware North Companies, Inc.-Boston (“DNCB”), (“the Sponsor”), the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Rules. Void where prohibited. Contest begins on Wednesday, May 11, 2016, at 12:00 p.m. and ends Wednesday, May 11, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. All times in this Contest refer to Eastern Time. By entering the drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are at its sole discretion and are binding and final. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification from this Contest.
- Eligibility. The Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of Wednesday, May 11, 2016. If winner selected is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian. Parent or legal guardian must be 18 years of age or older as of Wednesday, May 11, 2016. Employees of Sponsor and Delaware North Companies, Inc.-Boston (“DNCB”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of each of the foregoing are not eligible.
- How To Enter. No Purchase Necessary. To enter the Contest, please follow these steps: follow TD Garden on Snapchat, at https://www.snapchat.com/add/tdgarden and send a Photo or Video via Snapchat to tdgarden during the Contest Period explaining why you should be chosen to win the prizes outlined in the Prizes Section below. One entry per person. You must have a Snapchat account in order to enter the contest. Each Entry will consist of a Snapchat Photo/Video of the entrant’s own Photos/Videos. All Photos/Videos must be in good taste and the Sponsor reserves the right to remove any Photos/Videos that are of questionable taste, in its sole discretion, and disqualify these entries. In addition: (a) Photos/Videos must, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, be suitable for a general audience and must not contain any nudity, sexually explicit, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content; (b) Photos/Videos must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service (except to the extent regular team uniforms include local sponsor names and logos); (c) Photos/Videos must not contain any trademarks, copyrighted works or other intellectual property (other than as owned by the individual or official Boston Bruins or NHL or NHL club logos or trademarks as affixed on official clothing or merchandise); (d) Photos/Videos must be the entrant’s own photograph/video, and the entrant must have permission to photograph/video the persons who are in the photograph/video, including minors, and to enter it into the Contest; and (f) Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Photos/Videos that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of the foregoing requirements. All entries must be submitted from a valid Snapchat account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. Potential winners may be required to provide the Contest Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the Snapchat account associated with the winning entry.
- Selection of Winner. There will be one (1) winner. The Sponsor will contact the selected winner by Snapchat Direct Message on May 11, 2016 at which time they will be asked to contact the Sponsor to claim the Prize. If the selected winner does not contact the Sponsor by the specified time given to them, the Prize will be forfeited and the Sponsor will contact, as replacement only, the Entry selected as a replacement. All eligible entries received will be judged equally on the following criteria; originality surrounding the look of photo/video, creativity and adherence to contest theme. The Sponsor’s decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters related to the Contest. The winner will be required to sign and return to the Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release upon picking up the prize. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Prizes. One (1) prize will be awarded. The prizes will consist of the one (1) customized Justin Bieber skateboard. The estimated value of the prize is $200. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and there are no substitutions. Transfer of the prize is prohibited. All taxes and all other expenses, costs or fees, including parking and transportation, associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- Waiver, Indemnity and Liability. By entering the Contest, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by, arising out of or in connection with his or her participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Sponsor, DNCB, the NHL, NHL member clubs, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all such liability. None of the Sponsor, DNCB and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing, are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest. Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- Internet. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or contest, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the contest process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. The Sponsor, DNCB, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries, (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the Snapchat services, any mobile networks, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s mobile phone or device related to or resulting from participation in this Contest.
- Disputes/Choice of law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Boston, Massachusetts, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Massachusetts law, without reference to Massachusetts’ choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto.
- NO AFFILIATION WITH Snapchat: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Snapchat. Participants are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Snapchat.
- Winner Announcement. For the name of the winner, available May 12, 2016, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by June 1, 2016 to: TD Garden Snapchat Contest, TD Garden, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114.