TD Garden 20th Contest Rules
- General. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. By participating in the TD Garden 20th Contest offered by Delaware North Companies, Inc.-Boston (“DNCB”) the (“The Sponsor”), the participant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Rules. Contest begins on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 12:01 AM and ends on Friday, April, 1, 2016 at 11:59 PM. All times in this contest refer to Eastern Time. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are at its sole discretion and are binding and final. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification from this contest.
- Eligibility. The Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of Wednesday, September 30, 2015. Employees of Sponsor, Delaware North Companies, Inc.-Boston (“DNCB”) , and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of each of the foregoing are not eligible.
- How to Enter. No purchase necessary. To participate and in order to be eligible, participants must tweet, post or share their photos or comments relating their favorite TD Garden moments with #BannerMoments to @tdgarden on Twitter, TD Garden Facebook, or TDGARDEN on Instagram or enter by mail. To enter by mail send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by Wednesday, September 30, 2015 to: TD Garden 20th Contest 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the Twitter/Facebook/Instagram account from which the entry is made. One entry during the sweepstakes. Multiple entries received from any person or email address will void all such additional entries. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. All photos and comments must be in good taste and the Sponsor reserves the right to remove any that are of questionable taste, in its sole discretion, and disqualify such entries. In addition, to qualify, Entries: must, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, be suitable for a general audience and must not contain any nudity, sexually explicit, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content; must not contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service (except to the extent regular team uniforms include local sponsor names and logos); must not contain any trademarks, copyrighted works or other intellectual property (other than as owned by the individual entrant); must be the own original work of the entrant, and the entrant must have the permission to use any intellectual property of a third party incorporated into the entry.
- Selection of Winner. There will be five hundred (500) winners. Winners will be chosen at random from qualifying entries across entry platforms, with at least 125 winners selected from entries of each of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram entries (provided that if there are not enough entries on a given platform, the winners will be selected at random from other platforms). The Sponsor will contact the selected winners by Twitter/Facebook/Instagram direct message by Friday, April 1, 2016 at 5:00PM, at which time they will be asked to contact the Sponsor to claim the Prize by a certain time stated on the message. If a selected winner does not contact the Sponsor by the specified time on stated in the direct message, the Prize will be forfeited and the Sponsor will contact, as replacement only, the Entry selected as a replacement. The winners will be required to sign and return to the Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release upon picking up the prize. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Each entrant may win only once. A winner of one prize cannot win another prize.
- Prize. Five hundred (500) prizes will be awarded. Each prize will consist of two (2) tickets to an upcoming TD Garden event, such event and seat locations to be determined by Sponsor. The estimated value is $300.00. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and there are no substitutions. Transfer of the prize is prohibited. All taxes and all other expenses, costs or fees, including parking and transportation, associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- Waiver, Indemnity and Liability. By entering the Contest, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by, arising out of or in connection with his or her participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Sponsor ,DNCB Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any and all such liability. None of the Sponsor,DNCB , Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest. Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- Internet/Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or contest, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the contest process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. The Sponsor, DNCB, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries, (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the Twitter/Facebook/Instagram service, any mobile networks, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s mobile phone or device related to or resulting from participation in this Contest.
- Disputes/Choice of law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Boston, Massachusetts, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Massachusetts law, without reference to Massachusetts’ choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto.
- The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Participants are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Winner Announcement. For the name of the winners, available after Friday, April 1, 2016 send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by Friday, April 29, 2016 to: #BannerMoments Contest 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114.