Midseason Premium Club Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- General. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. By participating in the Midseason Premium Club Survey Sweepstakes offered by Delaware North Companies, Inc.-Boston (“DNCB”) the (“The Sponsor”), the participant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Rules. Contest begins on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. and ends on Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. All times in this contest refer to Eastern Time. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are at its sole discretion and are binding and final. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification from this contest.
- Eligibility. The Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of Tuesday, December 1, 2015. Employees of Sponsor, Delaware North Companies, Inc.-Boston (“DNCB”) , and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of each of the foregoing are not eligible.
- How to Enter. There are two (2) ways to enter the Midseason Premium Club Survey Sweepstakes: By Web: Internet access and valid email account required. You must be the recipient of Sponsor’s email (the “Invitation”) inviting you to complete Sponsor’s online survey in order to participate. To enter during the sweepstake period, click on the link contained in the Invitation (or copy and paste the link into your browser), complete the Midseason Survey Sweepstakes (the “Survey”) at: https://tdgarden.turnkeysurveyor.com/se.ashx?s=3429AC31531B880D (the “Survey Website”), and complete all fields in the online survey, unless indicated as optional. The answers to the survey will have no effect on a participant’s ability to enter or win. LIMIT: One (1) Entry per person and per email address during the sweepstake period. Entry must be submitted by the entrant him or herself. Multiple Entries of any kind by the same person or from the same email address will be disqualified. Use of automated devices is prohibited; automated Entries (including but not limited to Entries submitted using any robot, script, macro or other automated service) are not permitted and may result in disqualification. By Mail (available for all eligible entrants): Hand print in ink on a letter-size sheet of paper, your full name, complete home address and zip code, home telephone number and area code, email address, month and year of birth. Mail your completed entry in a first-class stamped business-size envelope to: Midseason Survey Sweepstakes, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by the end of the applicable the Survey Sweepstakes period. No copies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries or mail. Limit one (1) entry per outer mailing envelope.
- Selection of Winner. There will be one (1) winner. The Sponsor will contact the selected winner by phone or email on the Entry Period drawing date, at which time they will be asked to contact the Sponsor to claim the Prize. The Sponsor’s decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The winner will be required to sign and return to the Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release upon picking up the prize. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Prize. One (1) prize will be awarded for the Sweepstakes. The prize will consist of one (1) 2015-16 Boston Bruins team signed cornhole set. The estimated value of the prize is $300. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute or award an alternative prize of approximate value with no further obligation to the winners. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and there are no substitutions. Transfer of the prize is prohibited. All taxes and all other expenses, costs or fees, including parking and transportation, associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- Waiver, Indemnity and Liability. By entering the Sweepstakes, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by, arising out of or in connection with his or her participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Sponsor, DNCB, the NHL, NHL member clubs, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all such liability. None of the Sponsor, DNCB and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing, are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes. Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- Internet. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the Sweepstakes process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, DNCB, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries, (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the internet service, any mobile networks, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s mobile phone or device related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes.
- Disputes/Choice of law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Boston, Massachusetts, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Massachusetts law, without reference to Massachusetts’ choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
- Winner Announcement. For the name of the winner, available after December 10, 2015, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by January 7, 2016 to: Midseason Premium Club Survey Sweepstakes, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114.