Garden Neighborhood Charities Policies
Official Policies and Procedures for Garden Neighborhood Charities Ticket Orders:
- There is no maximum number of tickets that you can order. Open it up to your staff and other branches of your organization! Please combine small orders to guarantee seat locations.
- All orders will be filled on first-come, first-served basis. To avoid a sellout performance, please submit your order as early as possible. Multiple orders are permitted, but we cannot guarantee your seat locations when tickets are purchased on separate orders.
- Offer expires at date and time indicated on your Garden Neighborhood Charities email offer.
- Follow These Steps to Purchase Tickets via online order on our Account Manager system:
- Click here to access the offer.
- Select the show you wish to purchase tickets to.
- Enter the promotional code: gardencharities
- At the login screen, enter your email address and password to login.
- Once logged in, select the number you tickets you wish to buy and press continue.
- To modify the number of seats requested, press the ‘search again’ link at the bottom.
- Press continue to proceed to the Review Order page.
- Review your order and complete the required billing and payment information.
- When ready to complete your order, press ‘Submit Order’ at the bottom of the page.
- A confirmation page will appear on screen and via email once the order has been submitted. You must print this confirmation page as it will contain you confirmation number that is required to pick up your tickets.
a.) If you forgot your password, press the ‘Forgot Password’ button and you password will be emailed to you.
b.) If this is your first time purchasing in Account Manager or the system returns that your email does not match an account in the system, use the create account module on the right side of the page to create a new account.