2018 US Gymnastics Championships August 16, 2018 | 1:30 PM7:30 PM
Multi-session ticket packages for the 2018 U.S. Gymnastics Championships, the national championships for men’s and women’s gymnastics, at Boston’s TD Garden are now on sale to the general public.
The four-day competition schedule, which is subject to change, is outlined below. All times are Eastern.
• Thursday, August 16: Men’s gymnastics – 1:30 p.m., juniors, and 7:30 p.m., seniors
• Friday, August 17: Women’s gymnastics – 1:30 p.m., juniors, and 7:30 p.m., seniors
• Saturday, August 18: Men’s gymnastics – 10:30 a.m., juniors, and 3:30 p.m., seniors
• Sunday, August 19: Women’s gymnastics – 1:30 p.m., juniors, and 7:30 p.m., seniors
Thursday, August 16
1:30 p.m., juniors | 7:30 p.m., seniors
The 2018 U.S. Gymnastics Championships is part of the 2018 Team USA Summer Champions Series, presented by Xfinity. The champions series showcases numerous Olympic sports throughout the season, highlighting the year-round quest of Team USA athletes to compete at the Olympic Games.
2017 U.S. all-around and two-time American Cup champion Yul Moldauer of Arvada, Colorado/University of Oklahoma; two-time Olympian and four-time U.S. all-around champion Sam Mikulak of Newport Coast, Calif./U.S. Olympic Training Center; and 2016 U.S. Olympic team alternate Donnell Whittenburg of Baltimore, Md./U.S. Olympic Training Center, are among the 81 senior and junior gymnasts who will compete in the men’s competition at the 2018 U.S. Gymnastics Championships, the national championships for men’s and women’s gymnastics, at Boston’s TD Garden. Scheduled for August 16-19, 2018, the U.S. Gymnastics Championships, part of the Team USA Summer Champions Series, presented by Xfinity, features the country’s best gymnasts vying for national titles and national team berths. Additionally, the male gymnast who will represent the United States at the Summer Youth Olympic Games Buenos Aires 2018 in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in October will be determined at the conclusion of the championships.
Three gymnasts are hoping to defend their senior 2017 U.S. titles: Marvin Kimble of Milwaukee, Wisconsin/Salto Gymnastics, still rings and horizontal bar (tie); Akash Modi of Morganville, New Jersey/Stanford University, parallel bars; and Moldauer, all-around and floor exercise.
The U.S. Senior National Team members in the field are: Donothan Bailey of Mission Viejo, California/U.S. Olympic Training Center; Allan Bower of Chandler, Arizona/University of Oklahoma; Kimble; Sean Melton of Orlando, Florida/Ohio State University; Mikulak; Modi; Moldauer; Whittenburg; Shane Wiskus of Spring Park, Minnesota/University of Minnesota; and Alec Yoder of Indianapolis /Ohio State University.
The junior field includes four 2018 junior elite champions: Brandon Briones of Gilbert of Arizona/Aspire Kids Sports Center, all-around, still rings, parallel bars and horizontal bar (17-18); John Chou of Cypress, Texas/Cypress Academy of Gymnastics, all-around and pommel horse (15-16); Vitaliy Guimaraes of Arvada, Colorado/University of Oklahoma, floor exercise (17-18); and Riley Loos of El Dorado Hills, California/Technique Gymnastics, floor exercise, pommel horse and vault (17-18).
For more information, go to usgymchampionships.com.
Single-session, multi-session and all-session ticket packages are still available. All prices are per ticket or ticket package and vary in price due to location and session.
· Single-session tickets, Aug. 16-10: Single-session tickets range in price from $29-$300.
· Women’s Gymnastics Day One Package, Aug. 17: both junior and senior sessions, $89-$159.
· Women’s Gymnastics Final Day Package, Aug. 19: both junior and senior sessions, $99-$169.
· Men’s Gymnastics Package, Aug. 16 and 18: all men’s junior and senior sessions, $89-$139.
· Senior Finals Package, Aug. 18-19: senior men’s and senior women’s sessions, $109-$149.
· All-session Package, Aug. 16-19: includes every competitive session with prices ranging from $225 to $725. The platinum all-session package includes VIP seating, an Olympian meet-and-greet, and a commemorative gift.
Tickets maybe be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com, by calling 800-745-3000 or at TD Garden’s Box Office. Group tickets are currently available through TD Garden’s Group Sales Department by calling (617) 624-1805. Discounted tickets are available through local gymnastics clubs that are participating in the gym club ticket program.
Date & Time
August 16, 2018 at 1:30 PM7:30 PM
Additional date(s) and time(s)
August 16, 2018 at 1:30 PMAugust 16, 2018 at 7:30 PMAugust 17, 2018 at 1:30 PMAugust 17, 2018 at 7:30 PMAugust 18, 2018 at 10:30 AMAugust 18, 2018 at 3:30 PMAugust 19, 2018 at 1:30 PMAugust 19, 2018 at 7:30 PM
February 9, 2018 at 10:00 AM
Tickets are available online here, at the TD Garden Box Office, all Ticketmaster outlets, or by calling 800-745-3000