The Ultimate Garden Party* Ticket “Win it Wednesday” Presented by Mass Lottery (2015) Rules
No purchase necessary to participate or win. A purchase of any kind will not increase your chances of winning a prize. Void where prohibited.
- Promotion Period: The Ultimate Garden Party* Ticket “Win it Wednesday” (the “Promotion”) begins at 6:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on 4/1/15 and ends at 4:59:59 pm ET on 4/30/15.
- Eligibility: Participation in the Promotion is open only to legal residents of Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut and Maine who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of participation. Employees of the TD Garden, Delaware North Companies, Inc.-Boston (“DNCB”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of each of the foregoing are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Promotion is subject to all federal, state, local and municipal laws. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the TD Garden which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- How to Participate/Win a Prize: To participate and in order to be eligible, participants must follow and monitor the Official TD Garden Twitter handle, @tdgarden. A clue will be tweeted out by @tdgarden on each Wednesday in April. The first person to show the clue (tweet) from the @tdgarden Twitter handle to the TD Garden representative on location after verification, will win two (2) tickets to a mutually agreed upon upcoming TD Garden event, in seat locations to be determined by the TD Garden and one (1) Ultimate Garden Party* scratch-off ticket. The TD Garden will determine the time period or periods that TD Garden representatives may visit or be present at the applicable locations on the applicable dates to identify Entries and award prizes. The TD Garden reserves the right not to award a given prize if no eligible Entries exist at a given location. There is a limit of one (1) eligible “Entry” per person, and therefore a limit of one (1) prize per person, throughout the Promotion Period at all locations. All entries become the property of the TD Garden and will not be returned, and the TD Garden will not verify receipt of entries. The decisions of Administrator and the TD Garden are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries at each location (as detailed in the Participating Locations and Prizes Chart) and the time and location of your participation. All participants must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to accept a prize and be confirmed as an Official Prize Winner. If a potential spotted Prize Winner does not comply with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited.
PARTICIPATING DATES/LOCATIONS AND PRIZES CHART
Date # of Prize Winners Location of Prize Giveaway Wednesday, April 1, 2015 2 TBD Wednesday, April 8, 2015 2 TBD Wednesday, April 15, 2015 2 TBD Wednesday, April 22, 2015 2 TBD Wednesday, April 29, 2015 2 TBD
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)
Ten (10) Prizes: Ten (10) prize winners (the “Prize Winner(s)”) will each receive two (2) tickets to a mutually agreed upon upcoming TD Garden event in seat locations to be determined by the TD Garden, one (1) Ultimate Garden Party* scratch-off ticket. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is one hundred ($100) dollars In the event the event is cancelled or postponed for any reason, the TD Garden reserves the right to substitute or award an alternative prize of approximate value with no further obligation to the winner. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and there are no date or seat substitutions. Transfer of any prize is prohibited. All taxes and all other expenses, costs or fees, including parking and transportation, associated with the acceptance and/or use of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The TD Garden reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the TD Garden and its designees to use winners’ names and likenesses for promotional, advertising or any other purposes in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. This includes the TD Garden’s right to display on its website or the Massachusetts State Lottery Website, or in any other media it determines fit, each winner’s first name, last name, hometown and state.
- Waiver, Indemnity and Disclaimer. By entering the sweepstakes, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by, arising out of or in connection with his or her participation in the Promotion or any activities directly or indirectly related to the Promotion (including travel to and from a location) and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the TD Garden, DNCB and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any and all such liability. None of the TD Garden, DNCB and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing, will be responsible for any defective Entries or failure to spot eligible Entries or any human error which may occur in the identification of Entries in this Promotion. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TD GARDEN BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. THE TD GARDEN’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY PROVISION IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF SUCH.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Boston, Massachusetts, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Massachusetts law, without reference to Massachusetts’ choice of law rules, governs the sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
- Abbreviated Rules:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of MA, NH, VT, CT, ME 18 or older. Promotion will take place between 6:00 AM ET and 5:00 PM ET at specified locations on each Wednesday in April 2015. 4/1/2015, 4/8/2015, 4/15/2015, 4/22/2015, 4/29/2015.
- Winners’ List: For a list of winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by 1/19/16 to: The Ultimate Garden Party* Ticket “Win it Wednesday”.
* All uses of “Ultimate Garden Party” refer to events held at the TD Garden arena in Boston, Massachusetts.