TD Garden Ticket Giveaway: The Comedy Get Down Contest Rules
- General. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. By submitting an entry to this sweepstakes, sponsored by Delaware North Companies, Inc. -Boston (“DNCB”), (“the Sponsor”), the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Rules. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins on Saturday, June 17, 2016 at 8:00 AM and ends Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 3:00 PM. All times in this sweepstakes refer to Eastern Time. By entering the drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are at its sole discretion and are binding and final. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification from this sweepstakes.
- Eligibility. The sweepstakes is open only to legal U. S. residents of MA, CT, NH, RI, VT and ME who are 18 years of age or older as of June 22, 2016. If winner selected is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian. Parent or legal guardian must be 18 years of age or older as of June 22, 2016. Employees of Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of each of the foregoing are not eligible.
- How To Enter. Fill-out and submit the TD Garden Giveaway sign-up form located on the TD Garden official Twitter page (www.twitter.com/TDGarden). By submitting the TD Garden Giveaway sign-up form, participants will be eligible for the sweepstakes. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the email account from which the entry is made. One entry allowed per person during the sweepstakes. Multiple entries received from any person or email address on the same medium will void all such additional entries. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the account from which the entry is made. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Selection of Winner(s). Ten (10) winners will be randomly selected from all participants in the Sweepstakes. The winners will be notified by 3:00 PM on Thursday, June 23, 2016, through the email address, address or telephone number provided by the winner. Each winner will be required to sign and return to the Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release upon picking up the prize no later than 48 hours after being notified. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited.
- Prize. Ten (10) prizes will be awarded for the TD Garden Ticket Giveaway: The Comedy Get Down. Each prize will consist of two (2) tickets to The Comedy Get Down on Friday, June 24 at 8:00 PM. The total estimated value of each prize is $130. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and there are no substitutions. Transfer of the prize is prohibited. All taxes and all other expenses, costs or fees, including parking and transportation, associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- If winner selected is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian. Parent or legal guardian must be 18 years of age or older as of June 22, 2016. Winner (or parent or legal guardian) must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner selected.
- Disclaimer. By entering the sweepstakes, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by, arising out of or in connection with his or her participation in the sweepstakes and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Sponsor, Twitter and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any and all such liability. None of the Sponsor, Twitter and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing, are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- Internet. If for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. The Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries, (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in these sweepstakes. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Boston, Massachusetts, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Massachusetts law, without reference to Massachusetts’ choice of law rules, governs the sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Participants are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Twitter.
- Winner Announcement. For the name of the winner, available after June 23, 2016, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by Thursday, July 28, 2016 to: TD Garden Ticket Giveaway: The Comedy Get Down, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114.