MA Lottery #LuckyView Sweepstakes
- General. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. By submitting an entry to this sweepstakes, sponsored by the Delaware North Companies, Inc.-Boston (“DNCB”), (“the Sponsor”), the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Rules. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins on Tuesday, April 25, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. and ends Tuesday, May 10, 2016, at 8:00 p.m. All times in this Sweepstakes refer to Eastern Time. By entering the drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are at its sole discretion and are binding and final. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification from this Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents of MA, CT, NH, RI, VT and ME who are 18 years of age or older as of Tuesday, May 10, 2016. Employees of Sponsor and Delaware North Companies, Inc.-Boston (“DNCB”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of each of the foregoing are not eligible.
- How To Enter. No Purchase Necessary. To enter the Sweepstakes, follow the Official TD Garden Twitter handle, @tdgarden and post a picture of your view at TD Garden with #LuckyView in the body of the Tweet. All entries must be submitted from a valid Twitter account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. Potential winners may be required to provide the Sweepstakes Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the winning entry.
- Selection of Winner. One (1) winner will be randomly selected from all participants in the MA Lottery #LuckyView Sweepstakes. The winner will be notified by 5:00pm on Friday, May 13, 2016 by Twitter direct message, at which time they will be asked to contact the Sponsor to claim the Prize. The prize must be picked up at the TD Garden offices at 141 Portland Street, Boston, MA. If the selected winner does not contact the Sponsor or pick up the prize by the specified time given to them, the Prize will be forfeited and the Sponsor will contact, as replacement only, the Entry selected as a replacement. The winner will be required to sign and return to the Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release upon picking up the prize. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Prizes. One (1) prize will be awarded for the MA Lottery #LuckyView Sweepstakes. The prize will consist of one (1) set of two (2) collectable seats taken out of the TD Garden. The estimated value of the prize is $500. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. In the event the MA Lottery #LuckyView Sweepstakes is cancelled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute or award an alternative prize of approximate value with no further obligation to the winner. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and there are no substitutions. Transfer of the prize is prohibited. All taxes and all other expenses, costs or fees, including parking and transportation, associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- Waiver, Indemnity and Liability. By entering the Sweepstakes, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by, arising out of or in connection with his or her participation in the sweepstakes and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Sponsor, DNCB, , and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all such liability. None of the Sponsor, DNCB and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing, are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes. Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- Internet. If for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. The Sponsor, DNCB and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries, (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, Twitter service, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in these sweepstakes. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Disputes/Choice of law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Boston, Massachusetts, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Massachusetts law, without reference to Massachusetts’ choice of law rules, governs the sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
- Winner Announcement. For the name of the winner, available Friday, June 3, 2016, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: MA Lottery #LuckyView Sweepstakes, TD Garden, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114.