We’re glad you’ve chosen to consider employment with the TD Garden, Boston Bruins and/or Sportservice.
The TD Garden is owned and managed by Delaware North Boston, a division of Delaware North, a global hospitality industry leader with operations at dozens of locations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. For more information on Delaware North, visit www.delawarenorth.com. Learn more about Delaware North and view all of Delaware North’s exciting opportunities nationwide.
TD Garden Open Interviews
When: Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Time: 4:00 – 7:00pm
Enter at East End Entrance of TD Garden and proceed up the escalator.
The following positions are available:
- Concessions Stand Attendant
- Restaurant Prep Cooks
- Restaurant Line Cooks
- Concession Stand Lead/Supervisor
- Commissary Cage Stocker
- Premium Club Supervisor
- Commissary Supervisor
- Premium Club Waitstaff
- Legends Waitstaff
- Retail Store Supervisor
You must be at least 18 or older to apply. Please bring valid state issued photo ID to be interviewed. Part-time position only and must be able to work weekends, late nights and holidays.
All offers of employment are contingent on a pre-employment drug screen. Drug screens will happen on site.
You must apply IN PERSON at our Job Fair on Tuesday, 9/1/15 from 4:00-7:00 pm at TD Garden. Please bring a copy of your resume and a photo ID.
TD Garden is located at 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114. We are accessible via public transportation at North Station (Commuter Rail, Green and Orange Line). Parking is not available on site.
Professional attire is required. Please note these positions will not begin until late September/October. Mandatory training will be required on a few dates in August, but this job will not begin until September/October.
Current Open Positions:
- Client Development Executive
- Corporate Paralegal
- Marketing Coordinator
- Development Associate – Sports Museum
- Game Night Staff – Marketing & Promotions
- Game Night Staff – Boston Bruins Foundation
- ProShop Sales Associate
- ProShop Warehouse Associate
- Concessions Kitchen Supervisor
- Host/Hostess at Legends
- Legends Waitstaff
- Busser/Food Runner at Legends
- Premium Supervisor
- Concessions Stand Lead/Supervisor
Please review the following instructions & tips before applying:
1. Click on the name of the position(s) above to see a detailed description of the job (please note that our current jobs site is not compatible with the Windows 8 operating system).
*If you are having trouble during the online application process, please send a copy of your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you’re applying for in your subject line.
2. Before you apply, you will be asked to create a user name and password. Make a note of this information so that you can return to our site to view your application status.
3. Incomplete applications may not be considered, so please complete all relevant fields to the position for which you are applying (e.g.employment history, education, etc.)
4. An accurate and complete application is key. All information provided during the application may be verified during the pre-employment process. Please do not submit any application information that is not truthful, accurate and cannot be verified.
5. As part of the application process, you will be asked to review information and respond to a series of questions, in addition to providing your employment history and application information. The process should take approximately 20-30 minutes.
6. You will receive an automated confirmation each time you successfully submit your resume for an open position. If a recruiter or hiring manager wants to discuss next steps, they will get in touch with you using the contact information from your profile or resume.