We’re glad you’ve chosen to consider employment with the TD Garden, Boston Bruins and/or Sportservice.
The TD Garden is owned and managed by Delaware North Boston, a division of Delaware North, a global hospitality industry leader with operations at dozens of locations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. For more information on Delaware North, visit www.delawarenorth.com. Learn more about Delaware North and view all of Delaware North’s exciting opportunities nationwide.
TD Garden Job Fairs
Wednesday, August 3
Tuesday, August 9
Wednesday, September 7
Monday, September 19
3:00 to 7:00 PM
All job fairs will take place on the Level 2 concourse at TD Garden, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA. Applicants, please enter via TD Garden’s East entrance escalator.
Looking for the best part-time job in the city? Delaware North’s Sportservice, Boston Bruins, and TD Garden are hiring for various part-time positions with flexible hours and great pay!
- Food and Beverage Waitstaff
- Food Runners
- Customer Service
- Must display a professional, outgoing and customer service orientated demeanor
- Must pass a drug test (on site)
- Must be able to work events
Current Open Positions:
- Senior Vice President, Business Operations
- Vice President, Strategy and Analytics
- Data Architect
- Consumer Business Intelligence Analyst
- Premium Sales Coordinator
- Human Resources Generalist
- Cash Room Clerk
- Commissary Cage Stocker
- Bus Person/Food Runner – Banners
- Concession Stand Attendant/Helper
- Bus Person/Food Runner – Legends
- Waitstaff – The Premium Club
- Barback – Legends
- TD Garden Retail Associate
- Prep Cook/Line Cook
- Retail Warehouse Attendant
- Suite Runner
- Waitstaff – Legends
- If you are having trouble during the online application process, please send a copy of your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you’re applying for in your subject line.
- Before you apply, you will be asked to create a user name and password. Make a note of this information for future logins.
- An accurate and complete application is key. All information provided during the application may be verified during the pre-employment process. Please do not submit any application information that is not truthful, accurate and cannot be verified.
- As part of the application process, you will be asked to review information and respond to a series of questions, in addition to providing your employment history and application information. Please complete all relevant fields. The process should take approximately 20-30 minutes.
- You will receive an automated confirmation each time you successfully submit your resume for an open position.
- We appreciate the time you took to complete the application process. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to update every candidate on their status. A hiring manager or recruiter will reach out directly if they would like to speak to you about the role. Thank you for your interest in working with our team!