Check-in and Win Rules
- General. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. By submitting an entry to this sweepstakes, sponsored by Delaware North Companies, Inc. -Boston (“DNCB”), (“the Sponsor”), the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Rules. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins on July 1, 2015 at 3:00 PM and ends April 30, 2016 at 1:00 PM. All times in this sweepstakes refer to Eastern Time. By entering the drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are at its sole discretion and are binding and final. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification from this sweepstakes.
- Eligibility. The sweepstakes is open only to legal U. S. residents of MA, CT, NH, RI, VT and ME who are 13 years of age or older as of July 1, 2015. If winner selected is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian. Parent or legal guardian must be 18 years of age or older as of July 1, 2015. Employees of Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of each of the foregoing are not eligible.
- How To Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes a participant must first download the TD Garden mobile app to their iPhone or Android device via the App Store. When attending an event at the TD Garden, the participant must open the TD Garden mobile app on their mobile device after passing through turnstiles located on level 2, enter their mobile app account information and click ‘check-in.’ By manually ‘checking-in’ through the TD Garden app, the participant will automatically be eligible for the sweepstakes. Entrants must have a paid ticket and must be physically present for the event. The TD Garden app is free to download, and there is no separate charge for entry, but data rates may apply in accordance with the participant’s mobile data plan from his or her carrier. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the account from which the entry is made. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Alternatively, an entry may be submitted via mail by sending a 3 x 5 card with the participant’s name, account number, address, email, and phone number to TD Garden App Sweepstakes, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114. Winner will be drawn within 48 hours after the attended event. at 6:00PM. All verified, valid entries will be submitted for a random drawing to win a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to evaluate whether a response constitutes a complete entry.Entries that are incomplete corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Selection of Winner. One (1) winner will be randomly selected each month beginning July 1, 2015 and ending April 30, 2016. Each winner will be notified within 48 hours after the attended event through the email address, address or telephone number provided by the winner. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited. A winner can only win once over the course of the contest.
- Prize. One (1) prize for each month at TD Garden will be awarded for the TD Garden Mobile App Contest. Each prize will consist of one (1) $25 Garden Gold Card. The total estimated value of the prize is $25. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and there are no substitutions. Transfer of the prize is prohibited. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- If winner selected is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian. Parent or legal guardian must be 18 years of age or older as July 1, 2015. Winner (or parent or legal guardian) must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner selected.
- Disclaimer. By entering the sweepstakes, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by, arising out of or in connection with his or her participation in the sweepstakes and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees of any of the forgoing, from any and all such liability. The Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing, are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- Internet. If for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. The Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents and employees of any of the foregoing (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries, (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in these sweepstakes. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Boston, Massachusetts, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Massachusetts law, without reference to Massachusetts’ choice of law rules, governs the sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
- Winner Announcement. For the name of the winner(s), available after April 30, 2016, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by Monday, June 20, 2016 to: TD Garden Mobile App Contest, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114.